We, here at Yourtherapia.com respect the intellectual property rights of all content creators, whether their work is affiliated with our site or not.
However, in the event that you are certain that you have discovered a material secured by copyright, follow our Policy to react to notification of supposed encroachment that consent to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other appropriate licensed innovation laws. Yourtherapia.com is in Compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
if your copyrighted material has been posted on Yourtherapia.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Yourtherapia.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
Contacting Our Web Site
The statement of complaint that you provide us, containing all of the above information, should be sent here to our Designated Copyright Agent.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).